Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I haven't been blogging a lot lately because I've been thinking about this blog and trying to figure out what it is and where it's trying to go. My blog is having an identity crisis. I started blogging as a way to connect with people and also to use it As a scrap book of sorts. A place where my daughters can one day come to and see their lives and what we did. What I was thinking, things they liked, recipes, snippets of life. But I also wanted to use it as a place where I could post shop news and updates.  I think that I've overloaded my poor blog and given it too many hats to wear.  So I have made a decision to separate my personal blog entries from my shop entries.  Clearly because of the name of this blog this will be where I post shop news and updates.  I will now be blogging about cooking, kids, family and the craziness that happens in life at tinypaperplanes.blogspot.com if you would like to follow along there you are welcome to if not that's cool too feel free to look around.

2 comments:

  1. I've done the same thing. My blog started out as a catch all, and then I realized it just wasn't working. Now it is a book blog--and I have a life/weight loss blog AND a travel blog AND a private blog for family. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i am still working on all of my pages but i think when i'm done it will feel so much better to have everything organized and separate.

    ReplyDelete